Patanjali , led by Baba Raamdev recorded the 100% growth from the previous financial year to the next Financial year, from 5000 crore to 10000 crore.
Bahuballi , a film by Director S S Rajmouli is minting the huge money from its first part- Bahuballi – The Beginning to Second part- Bahuballi – the conclusion. It has already minted more than 1300 Crore from just in 15 days of its release and still doing well at box office.
What is the common between the successes of these two ?
- A good vision with team work can lead you in a great success path.
- You have to believe in your products first and have a great patience to deal with it.
- India is a huge market and if you capture its nerves, the business is yours.
- If your products have strength, there is no need of fancy advertisements.
- If you know the basics of business, you can be successful.
- Be your own brand ambassador and don’t hire the fancy or other celebrity to promote your products. You are enough to promote your business.
- Baba Ramdev and S S Rajmouli always create a hype and curiosity among their target audiences.
- Makes the things simple and mass appealing.
- Relate your products with your tradition.
- Commitment, dedication and sacrifice from the employees are the key to get success in a project.
This is my personal opinion regarding the success of Patanjali and Bahuballi.