Friday, January 1, 2016

Welcome 2016 !

Happy New Year and let us welcome 2016.  On this Occasion , I want to present some lines from my book , " Happiness 1.1 Reloaded "

Swami Vivekananda said, “All power is within you; you can do anything and everything. Believe in that, do not believe that you are weak; do not believe that you are half-crazy lunatics, as most of us do nowadays. You can do anything and everything, without even the guidance of any one. Stand up and express the divinity within you.

Be happy.  Face the odds of life with a broad smile and say, “You have no power to make me unhappy and I will definitely handle it.”

I want to conclude this with my favorite quote of Marty Robbins, “Every day is a good day to be alive whether the sun is shining or not” and actually there are many reasons in a day to be happy. Begin the new never ending chapter of your life – The chapter of Happiness."

For Full book, you can find it at Google Play store at Happiness 1.1 Reloaded and yet another book for setting your goals in this year as " VMAGO" at VMAGO : Vision, Mission, Aim, Goals and Objectives

Once again , Happy New Year to you and your family....

No comments:

Post a Comment