Saturday, December 12, 2015

My new book - "Happiness 1.1 reloaded : Unfolding the secrets of happiness" is now available at Google Play Store



When I was leaving my home 15 years back from mountains to Delhi, my mother gave me a suggestion that whatever the situation would occur in front of me, face it with a smile and always keep myself happy.  Whatever I will do, do it with perfect honesty, dedication and faith in God and also keep my five senses in control.   Whenever I feel low, I remember my mother saying to me. This really helps me a lot to keep me motivated and happy.

Happiness is one thing which we seek and chase for all our life and surprisingly this is all around us.
What is happiness? Is it a state of mind or something else?  How can we be happy in our life?  Is there any formula? Although we all know the basics of happiness very well, but why do we forget these in our life?

This is a question whose answer we search in our whole life.  Some people get the answer and some don’t. 


We know the basics of happiness however we forget these basics in our daily life due to work pressure, worries about future and other reasons.  We need to remember these basics always.  This is the reason, “Happiness 1.1 Reloaded” idea born and I tried to summarize the basics to my reader to keep them motivated always.  

Link to access this book at google play store is : 
https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Anand_Mehra_Happiness_1_1_Reloaded?id=QSQqCwAAQBAJ


No comments:

Post a Comment