Monday, December 7, 2015

Some Lines from my book - Happiness 1.1 Reloaded ..........


They real mantra or talisman of happiness is – Stay positive and be positive.  Remember, “It shall Pass” and accept it.  

Every situation will pass as the time passes.  There is nothing permanent in this world.  Believe me – we all are living in a rented house for a fixed tenure.   Then what is worry?  Enjoy life as it comes.  Come out from any rough situation by yourself.  Don’t expect that somebody will come and will take you out from this situation.   It is you, only you who can bring out of yourself from any situation.
Say yourself “I am Happy.”
Whatever is happening with me…? It is going to be better.  I was happy; am Happy and will happy.

Say cheers to life and live life as it comes.  This gifted life is to enjoy and to be happy. 

Life is just another name of hope and opportunities.  We never know by which form happiness is coming to your way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment