Monday, December 21, 2015

One Page from my book - Happiness 1.1 Reloaded



We all are professional here and I know we all are busy but if we have no time to take our food properly which is absolute necessity to build our health, and then please rethink and give time to it.  In our relations, where we expect a lot from others, we have no time to talk to them.   I suggest manage your time well and spent quality time.    Spare some time for yourself where you think about you and talk, and energize yourself.  When you want to cry, cry alone.  It will really release the pressure from you.   Pat yourself for good things and criticize yourself for bad. Life is pretty simple, don’t make it complicated.  Set your priorities and go one by one for it.

Believe me; we made our life complicated because we are always busy in analyzing the life.  Every time we start thinking - why this?  How this? When this? These all things are making life complicated and unhappy.  Live it.  Worrying becomes our habit and this leads to unhappiness.  I follow one basic rule to be happy.  Whenever I start any work, I think all positive and negative results of this work.  When I prepare myself for the worst, my fear immediately washes out, but my intentions are clear to be successful in that work and I do my job with perfect honesty and perfection.


Think positive.  Always look at how far we have come rather than how far we have to go.  Count your blessing, not what we are missing.  We are already blessed child of the great GOD. He has already given us many things which are not with millions of people living in this world. Is this not the starting point to be happy? 



You can access the whole book at : Happiness 1.1 Reloaded at Google Play Store

1 comment: